Blazon: A Mast and Sail of a Ship proper
Link: The badge is indicative of flying boats repaired and serviced at the station. It also has reference to the Arms of Greenock which include a ship in full sail.
Date of Issue: June 1945
Motto: Gaelic: A’l cu, ail-suas N’as fhearr – Best maintenance only
History: Opened 10 October 1942 Closed July 1945
Sponsored by Just Wood and dedicated to all who served at RAF Greenock