Awarded: April 1944
Blazon: A Compass Card proper
Link: The old type mariners compass card is symbolic of the training carried out by the school
Motto: No Deviation
History: Formed as the Marine Instruction Section in 1927 and was renamed the Marine Craft Training School in 1941 before becoming the Training Flt of the Training Wing at RAF Mountbatten in 1962. It closed with the Station on 31 December 1992
Sponsored by the Air Sea Rescue & Marine Craft Section Club in Memory of all who served and trained at the Marine Craft Training School.