Awarded: February 1950
Blazon: In front of a Cross Gules three Ducal Coronets Or two and one.
Link: The Cross is symbolic of medical care whilst the coronets represent the location as the appear in the Arms of the See of Ely.
History: Opened 5 August 1940. Closed 31 July 1992.
Commissioned by M A Roome in Memory of AA Roome, Corporal Medical Orderly.