Awarded: October 1936

Blazon: A Winged Wheel Or

Link: The badge was used by the unit prior to its authorisation

Motto: Latin: Nunquam non paratus – Never unprepared

History: Formed at Heliopolis, Cairo on 7 April 1922, was incorporated into the RAF Regiment on 3 October 1946, renamed No 2 Armoured Car Squadron on 25 February 1947, became No 2 Squadron RAF Regiment in March 1970 and remains current

Sponsored by Ivon Nigel Moore and dedicated to all who served with No 2 Armoured Car Company