Awarded: July 1952
Blazon: In front of a Pyramid a Palm Tree all proper
Link: The unit was formed in Egypt in 1921 and prior to the introduction of official badges in 1936 adopted a device on which the badge was based. The pyramid and palm tree have reference to the first location of the school.
Motto: Latin: E sabulo ad sidera – From the sand to the stars
History: Formed on 1 April 1918 at Abu Sueir and remains current at Valley.
Sponsored by Ivon Nigel Moore and dedicated to all who served with No 4 Flying Training School.