Awarded: September 1943
Blazon: A Maltese Cross rising from Waves of the Sea
Link: The badge indicates the area of operations of units from this station
Motto: Latin: Inter mare et caelum – Between sea and sky
History: Opened 1 October 1947 and disbands on 15 September 1967, although it remained on Care & Maintenance until 1 July 1978 when it finally closed.
Sponsored by Ivon Nigel Moore and dedicated to all who served at RAF Hal Far