Awarded: July 1952
Blazon: In front of a Maple Leaf Or a Crane rising Argent.
Link: The maple leaf commemorates the RCAF units which used the airfield in 1943-46. The crane comes from the Arms of Cranwell and alludes to the fact that Digby was used in 1917 as an overflow station for RNAS cadets from Cranwell.
Motto: Latin: Icarus renatus– Icarus reborn.
History: Opened 28 March 1918. Current (2005)
Sponsored by Ivon Nigel Moore and dedicated to all who served at RAF Station Digby.