Awarded: March 1949

Blazon:  In front of two Birdbolts in saltire heads downwards Or a Vampire Bat Sable

Link: The birdbolts are included in this badge to suggest the functions of the unit, and the Vampire Bat is an indication of it being the first anti-aircraft co-operation squadron equipped with the Vampire Aircraft

Motto: Latin: Dervi ballistae – Servants of the gun

History: Formed at Aberporth on 1 December 1943; was re-numbered No 5 Squadron at Pembrey on 11 February 1949

Dedicated to all who served with No. 595 Squadron