Awarded: September 1944

Blazon: A Chariot Gules winged Argent

Link: The badge is indicative of the role of the unit as an airborne carrier unit

Motto: Latin: Impetum deducimus – We launch the spearhead

History: Formed at Hurn on 15 November 1943 Disbanded at Rivenhall on 8 January 1946

Sponsored by Just Wood and dedicated to all who served with No. 570 Squadron