Awarded: October 1936
Blazon: In front of an Anchor Argent a Telescope in bend Gules.
Link: The anchor and telescope are symbolic of the units general reconnaissance and anti-submarine patrol roles.
Motto: With vigilance we serve.
History: Formed at South Carlton on 28 December 1916 and finally disbanded at Laarbruch on 1 July 1958.
Sponsored by Ivon Nigel Moore and dedicated to all who served with No 69 Squadron.
Battle Honours: No Standard.